This week I have the privilege of sharing Part 2 of a conversation with Daniel Bauer about his new book, His new book, Mastermind: Unlocking Talent Within Every School Leader.
Danny’s new book reimagines what professional development for school administrators looks like in order to meet the needs of all school leaders who currently feel isolated and overwhelmed. You will want to pick up a copy today as I’ve already had an advanced look and can’t wait to get my hands on the final printed publication.
Listen-in as Daniel Bauer shares:
- Ways your collaboration – and promoting the growth of others – leads to your own growth.
- How to create environments of belonging that lead to trust and learning.
- Why what you teach is something you should be experimenting with yourself.
- Why thinking outside the box – especially reading books outside the education field – can help stretch your learning and your work as an educator.
- Ways that openness and collaboration – not competition – is counter-cultural and still matters in your growth.
- Why Danny likes to use the term “level-up” when he refers to leadership growth.
Plus, we add a bonus at the end of some follow-up conversation where you can hear Danny share even more takeaways!