Veteran school administrator and educational consultant Pete Hall channels his experiences as a school principal, life coach, and small-business owner into manageable lessons for continuous growth, personal improvement, and positive mindset.
Hall served 12 years as a principal in three schools, each earning awards for academic performance, growth, and student achievement. He currently works as an educational consultant through his two firms, EducationHall and Strive Success Solutions, and trains educators worldwide with a focus on the continuous improvement of our education systems.
Hall has authored over 20 articles on leadership and 11 books, including Lead On!, Motivational Lessons for School Leaders, Fostering Resilient Learners with Kristin Souers, and Teach, Reflect, Learn with Alisa Simeral. His latest book, Chasing the Show is a Young Adult Novel.
Listen-in to this week’s episode as Pete shares great takeaways on the following:
- Lessons from his latest state championship in the senior long-jump
- How his book Teach, Reflect, Learn with Alisa Simeral has been helpful in showing educators why we must model the kind of learning we want to see happening in our schools
- How a commitment to curiosity and reflection influence lifelong learning
- What concerns or advice is important for educators emerging from leading through a pandemic
- What inspired his new book, Chasing the Show, and what others gain from reading it
Having come full circle in his education journey – Pete shares his passion of learning with young adults while inspiring those who work with them to keep them curious and growing.